My 2011 effort to become a better photographer in 52 assignments.
Tag Archives: LE52Weeks-2
Manoj, a cook in our Thai restaurant we visited today to celebrate our 10 years marriage. We did not have much of a talk but I could make him clear I wanted to take a picture of him while he was making food in his kitchen. I show him the camera, pointed him to the kitchen and he sayd “OK” and took me with him in his kitchen.He let me wait a bit but then started to do some real cooking. It was awesome to do and the food was delicious. I think I made a friend and go back to eat there again.
- – The person should be unknown to you.
- – It can be a street portrait, studio portrait or environmental portrait.
- – The portrait should be simply lit.
- – Tell us a little bit about the person – through the image and the caption.
- – Tell us how you approached and worked with the subject(s) for the project.
End date Jan .24th
Somebody pointed out a nice blog of a street-photographer; http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com Very nice indeed.
I found this photo online, hilarious;