My 2011 effort to become a better photographer in 52 assignments.
03:Still life for an editorial article
Assignment Number Three: Still Life
January 17, 2011
Posts at Flickr Lighting Essentials Group
Flickr Tag: LE52Weeks-3
Post and comments at Lighting Essentials
This week we tackle a small still life project. Assignment Three / Simple Small Still Life:
- - Photograph something small enough to fit in an 8″x8″ area.
- -Cosmetics, utensils, tools, toys or raw veggies for example.
- - The image will be reproduced as a square on the cover of a brochure.
- - The Layout for the brochure is here: Download the PSD file and insert your image in the layer named “Paste Here” – you can move the image around after you have inserted it. Choose the white or black text that works best with your image.
- - As usual, you will be able to upload to the Flickr site until January 31.
- - You will upload the full image AND the cover comp. (There will be further instructions on how to do that on the Flickr site.)
- - You must keep notes on how long it took you to prepare, get items, shoot and post process.