My 2011 effort to become a better photographer in 52 assignments.
02:Photographing a Stranger
January 10, 2011Posted by on
- – The person should be unknown to you.
- – It can be a street portrait, studio portrait or environmental portrait.
- – The portrait should be simply lit.
- – Tell us a little bit about the person – through the image and the caption.
- – Tell us how you approached and worked with the subject(s) for the project.
End date Jan .24th
Somebody pointed out a nice blog of a street-photographer; http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com Very nice indeed.
I found this photo online, hilarious;